Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gee but its great to be back home...

After a summer studded by traffic stops because of my expired tags, I eased into autumn by taking the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam today. In order to practice law in any state in the union, one must pass this exam, along with the Bar. All licensed attorneys must have passed this test. Some pay closer attention to the rules than others. That's about all I have to say about that.

I was the first one done out of 400 test takers. I read at 99% comprehension, so I could have aced it. On the other hand, I could have not understood one dang thing I read when studying.

To turn my triumphant day into a luxurious, relaxing evening, I popped open a bottle of Steelhead Zinfandel 2007, Quivira Vineyards, Dry Creek Valley. It is at Trader Joe's at $6.99 a bottle. It is as smooth as wines costing twice as much, and deliciously redolent of cherries and berries.

No comments:

Followers